Saturday, September 6, 2008

It has begun...

Hello folks,my name is Tom Arnold.So,I finally took it upon myself to start my own blog.Now just because I took this long to actually start the blog,it doesn't mean that I didn't know what I wanted to start a blog ABOUT.This blog will be about lots of things,such as news,video games,personal experiences,and so on.Now why Robot Tai Chi you ask?Well,it's really quite simple 1) robots are awesome 2)I tried Tai Chi the other day 3)I thought it sounded catchy,like Kotaku or Neogaph.

So now that that's out of the way,there are a couple of things that this blog will do that will make it unique is for starters,Question of the Week.Now this question can be about anything,from what's your favourite movie?To who's cooler,ninja's or pirate's?(ninja's). Also this blog is by me,who is at the ripe age of 16 year's old.So if this blog does end up running blindly into some form of succes,it will be that much cooler because it's done by a 16 year old guy.So,I think that about does it for my first post,I will try and post every one to two days,but keep in mind that I'm in high school and I will get busy.In the wise word of Retarted Policeman,BYE!!!!

No comments: